Bish, bash, bosh. Get in there. It’s all in the mind. Wear the Wild Country logo, created by UK climber and company founder Mark Vallance, with pride. Our men’s logo T-shirt for trad, bouldering and sport. Made of drirelease, a fastdrying functional blend of natural cotton and polyester with excellent moisture management, this eco-friendly fabric will keep you cool, dry, fresh and comfortable, even when you’re cranking hard. With FreshGuard embedded in the yarns for effective odour control. The print on the back is the original Friends patent based on the constant angle spiral. Their inventor, Ray Jardine, spent years designing the prototypes with their double set of opposing and independently spring loaded cams, testing them at his local crags and innovating design improvements in the evenings at home. Curbar is the first place in Britain where Friends were used – by Ray himself. Insanity (E2 5c) was climbed in 1977, when he came over from the States. Available in two colourways. Features: Drirelease single jersey cotton – a functional blend of polyester and cotton – eco-friendly moisture management for the lifetime of the fabric, regular fit.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY