Designed at the Wild Country base, deep in the heart of one of the UK’s most famous climbing areas: the Peak District. Engineered for pure climbing, the Curbar Jacket is inspired by bold leads and committing headpoints. It provides robust and reliable weather protection, outstanding mobility that moves with you and ensures unrestricted arm-lift, including when it’s tucked under a harness. The women’s 3-layer, abrasion-resistant technical shell fabric is durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable; ideal for keeping out the elements on cold walk-ins, exposed belays and wild and windy days from the Eastern Edges to sea cliffs, Scottish winter or big walls around the world. This jacket is a limited edition. Only 150 available. At WILD COUNTRY we try our best to soften the environmental impact within everything we do. The Curbar Jacket is composed of high-performance upcycled leftover material to create new products and reduce clothing and textile waste.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY