Engineered for pure climbing and inspired by Curbar’s fierce reputation for wild and exposed gritstone, stiff routes and fierce highballs (think Finger Distance: V4 or E3 6b), this lightweight, low-bulk insulated women’s jacket has a ripstop, wind and water-resistant shell with abrasion-resistant reinforcements. This is a technical construction that gives you maximum freedom of movement, such as unrestricted armlift for high slopers, all with understated British styling. We use WildWool Celliant®, an innovative synthetic hybrid insulation that reflects radiant heat. It’s made from a blend of 40% natural wool and 60% Celliant® – a special synthetic material enhanced with minerals that recycle radiant body heat by storing and reflecting it back to the body. This means it also carries on working in static situations, so it’s ideal for cold, windy days and exposed belays. Perfect for Curbar, then – the Cloggy of the Peak. It has two cunning inner pockets, large enough to warm your shoes up or keep the guidebook dry and harness-compatible outer pockets.
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.