- share on
Our unisex, wool beanie in red is inspired by Ray Jardine's original headgear. Ray invented Friends in 1973 and used them to protect and climb difficult routes all over the world. Today he is an adventurer, round-the-world sailor and cross-country hand glider pilot, among other things. This distinctive wool beanie is warm and breathable. Made from British wool. Features: Warm and breathable, naturally odour resistant, discrete Wild Country logo. Made in the UK.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY