PRO GUIDE LITE BELAY
For use in mountain and crag environments by alpinists and adventure climbers, the Pro Guide Lite is ergonomic, smooth and simple to operate.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices VAT excl. shipping costs
- share on
Our advanced belay tool demonstrates engineering excellence and this remarkably lightweight device has been trimmed of all excess. Its deep ribbed grooves handle a vast range of ropes from 7.7mm alpine cords upwards. Operated in ‘guide mode’, the pro guide lite is perfect for bringing up twin followers and locks perfectly with every fall.
With a larger ‘release slot’, suitable for a karabiner, the tool is simple to release under load. For use in mountain and crag environments by alpinists and adventure climbers, the Pro Guide Lite is ergonomic, smooth and simple to operate.
- New lightweight forging saves weight
- Guide mode compatible
- Karabiner release function
- Efficient breaking slots
- Flexible cable leash
- New oversize belay karabiner hole enables complete karabiner roatation.
Weight 70 gmsg / 2,68 oz
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY