This is the lightest harness Wild Country has ever made. Engineered specifically for sport climbing, its precise fit delivers super-lightweight comfort, agility and freedom of movement. The advanced, lightweight, laminated waistbelt construction features internal load-bearing webbing that distributes the load evenly across the entire harness structure, combined with super-light mesh padding and a robust, fast-drying and abrasion-resistant covering with seamless edges that is soft and smooth next to the skin. This harness is built specifically with freedom of movement in mind. Its sleek, stripped-down construction adapts to your body for full, unhindered, flexibility as you climb. An important stand-out safety feature is the wear indicator on the reinforced lower tie-in point – a feature used by Wild Country since the 1990s. To clearly indicate when it is time to retire the harness, it has red threads that only become visible after excessive wear and abrasion.
The Mosquito is equipped with lightweight gear loops: two rigid front loops, two softer back loops, to prevent pressure points when climbing with a pack. All gear loops are designed specifically to hold your gear and draws away from the harness for smoother retrieval. There is also a decent-sized rear haul loop that also doubles as a chalk bag attachment point.
With a self-locking, aluminium slide block buckle on the waistbelt to ensure a secure and comfortable fit plus lightweight, supportive leg loops with elasticated risers. The Mosquito packs down small and comes in a stylish, two-tone black and white design with a classic Wild Country tangerine orange buckle.
- Ultra-lightweight: 220g (size XS)
- Lightweight, smooth abrasion-resistant, ripstop fabric
- Engineered for full freedom of movement and to evenly disperse load
- Integrated wear indicator at lower tie-in point
- Lightweight aluminium buckle for secure and comfortable fit
- Four lightweight gear loops: two rigid front gear loops, two flexible, low-profile rear gear loops that won't interfere with a pack
- Fixed leg loops with elasticated risers
- Rear haul/gear loop
- Supplied with a lightweight protective storage bag
- Unisex design
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments takes approximately 4/5 business days.To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY