XENON HMS TRILOCK BELAY CARABINER
The Xenon Tri-Lock has got the same shape as our Xenon HMS carabiner. The pear-shape geometry is weight, strength, and durability optimized, and the specially designed Keylock nose makes it easier to remove stuck knots such as clove hitches. The wide pear shape allows for secure rope management, making it ideal as a center anchor point on multi-pitch climbs. The addition of the autolocking Tri-Lock mechanism increases safety, making it so you cannot forget to lock the carabiner. The Xenon Tri-Lock is also available with a wire keeper to ensure the carabiner stays in the correct belay position and prevents cross-loading.
Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Prices VAT excl. shipping costs
- share on
- Compact pear-shape adapted for good handling
- Spacious size for knot management
- Snagging-free design
- Weight, strength & durability optimized along all surfaces by an I-beam structure
- Big gate opening
- Auto-locking Tri-Lock mechanism
- One-hand operable
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments takes approximately 4/5 business days.To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY