- share on
This micro offset version of the iconic Friend has one of the narrowest heads on the market, which means it fits nicely in shallower grooves with its slightly adapted (17,6°) version of the original and definitive (13.75°) constant camming angle. Engineered with a single axle, stainless steel termination swage, and one of the best expansion ranges going, it comes in 5 sizes for simpler racking and faster selection. We machined the extruded aluminium alloy lobes with a radical design to ensure maximum friction, minimum weight and reduced walking. This is cutting-edge design in practice. Faster, smoother, narrower and lighter to use with a highquality machined finish. Welcome to the new go-to micro offset cam for aid or free climbing.
- Perfect for small offset placements like pin scars and flares
- 5 differently colored sizes for simple racking and fast selection
- Effective flexible stem, protected by a flexible metal spring
- Soft, aeronautical aluminum alloy and non-anodized lobes
- Great expansion ranges
- Narrow Head with offset cam lobes
- High-Friction Machined Cam Faces
- Stem Protection With a flexible metal Spring
- Effective Flexible Stem
- Ergonomic Trigger Design
- Strong Lightweight Design
- Ergonomic Thumb Loop
- 10mm Dyneema Extendable Sling
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $6.95, 4-8 business days
FREE SHIPPING: Any order over $100.00
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY