XENON HMS SCREWGATE BELAY CARABINER
The Xenon HMS Screwgate is a well-engineered pear shape carabiner loaded with features. The geometry optimizes the weight, strength, and durability and a specially designed Keylock nose makes removing stuck knots such as clove hitches simple. The wide pear shape allows for secure rope management, making it ideal as a center anchor point on multi-pitch climbs. The Xenon Screwgate is also available with a wire keeper to ensure the carabiner stays in the right belay position and prevents cross-loading.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices VAT excl. shipping costs
- share on
- Compact pear-shape for excellent handling
- Spacious size for knot management
- Snagging-free design
- Weight, strength & durability optimized along all surfaces by an I-beam structure
- Visual closure indicator
- Big gate opening
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY