The waistbelt construction ensures that loading is well distributed across the lower back to prevent pressure points. Its soft webbing and generous air-permeable padding has a comfortable inner mesh fabric lining. With a pre-threaded, smooth-running adjustable buckle to prevent tying-in errors, fixed leg loops and reinforced lower tie-in point with wear indicator for additional safety. The Flow women’s harness is designed specifically to fit the female anatomy. We conducted extensive field testing with women climbers to tweak the shape and dimensions. The new anatomic waistbelt is shaped to fit the female pelvis and reduce pressure points, yet is wider at the centre of the back to provide more support. We’ve increased the leg loop diameter, but decreased the waistbelt diameter. Our women’s harnesses have a longer rise – the distance between the waistbelt and leg loops – for a better fit that is also more comfortable to hang in. Your go-to all-round women’s harness.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY