FLOW PANTS MAN
Our men’s climbing pants designed for unrestricted movement. The Flow Pants are a versatile option for route climbing and bouldering made of lightweight, abrasion-resistant ripstop stretch cotton, reinforced with a ripstop grid construction.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices VAT excl. shipping costs
- share on
Their tailored fit has been perfected to give you maximum freedom of movement as you climb. Wide stances and awkward rockovers feel completely unrestricted thanks to the articulated knee and leg gusset. Either roll up the ankle or use the concealed ankle adjustment to hold the leg in place where you want it for greater precision with your feet. Go with the Flow.
- Lightweight, stretch cotton ripstop fabric: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Double-stitched, reinforced seams
- Articulated knee and leg gusset for freedom of movement
- Low-profile elasticated waist with drawcord adjustment and webbing belt loops
- Two large front pockets, two hidden back pockets
- Concealed ankle adjustment
- Wild Country logo
- Wild Country is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY