- share on
This micro offset version of the iconic Friend has one of the narrowest heads on the market, which means it fits nicely in shallower grooves with its slightly adapted (17,6°) version of the original and definitive (13.75°) constant camming angle. Engineered with a single axle, stainless steel termination swage, and one of the best expansion ranges going, it comes in 5 sizes for simpler racking and faster selection. We machined the extruded aluminium alloy lobes with a radical design to ensure maximum friction, minimum weight and reduced walking. This is cutting-edge design in practice. Faster, smoother, narrower and lighter to use with a highquality machined finish. Welcome to the new go-to micro offset cam for aid or free climbing.
- Perfect for small offset placements like pin scars and flares
- 5 differently colored sizes for simple racking and fast selection
- Effective flexible stem, protected by a flexible metal spring
- Soft, aeronautical aluminum alloy and non-anodized lobes
- Great expansion ranges
- Narrow Head with offset cam lobes
- High-Friction Machined Cam Faces
- Stem Protection With a flexible metal Spring
- Effective Flexible Stem
- Ergonomic Trigger Design
- Strong Lightweight Design
- Ergonomic Thumb Loop
- 10mm Dyneema Extendable Sling
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY