ROPEMAN 2 ASCENDER
With hot forged side plates and a stainless steel cam, the Ropeman 2 has become ‘standard issue’ for many mountaineering and crag activities
Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Prices VAT excl. shipping costs
- share on
Built with a stainless steel cam, the Ropeman 2 works with a wide range of rope diameters and has become ‘standard issue’ for many mountaineering and crag activities.
Recent upgrades include forged sideplates, making the product lighter and providing a better internal radius for smooth operation across a broader range of karabiners. From self-rescue and cliff rescue to mouflage and more, these mini-marvels have been well proven in the field.
- Hot forged side plates
- Stainless steel cam
- High strength stainless steal axel
- Stainless steal cable leash
- Inox 174ph
- 3 Sigma rated
- CE EN567
- UIAA 126
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments takes approximately 4/5 business days.To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY