The Mosquito women’s harness is a performance sports climbing harness with a Wild Country women’s specific fit that delivers a precise fit with super-lightweight comfort, agility and freedom of movement. The advanced, lightweight, laminated waistbelt construction is designed specifically to fit the female anatomy. We conducted extensive field testing with women climbers to perfect its shape and dimensions. The new anatomic waistbelt is wider at the centre of the back to provide more support and shaped to fit the female pelvis and reduce pressure points. We’ve increased the leg loop diameter, but decreased the waistbelt diameter. Our women’s harnesses have a longer rise – the distance between the waistbelt and leg loops – for a better overall fit. This also makes them more comfortable to hang in for longer periods, such as during hanging belays or when working projects. The Mosquito is built specifically with freedom of movement in mind. Its sleek, stripped-down construction adapts to your body for full, unhindered, flexibility as you climb. It’s equipped with lightweight gear loops: two rigid front loops, two softer back loops. All gear loops are designed specifically to hold your gear and draws away from the harness for smoother retrieval. An important stand-out safety feature is the wear indicator on the reinforced lower tie-in point. With a self-locking, aluminium slide block buckle on the waistbelt to ensure a secure and comfortable fit plus lightweight, supportive leg loops with elasticated risers. The Mosquito packs down small and comes in a stylish, two-tone design.
- Wild Country women’s specific fit for increased comfort with anatomic waistbelt, adapted waist-leg-ratio and longer rise
- Ultra-lightweight: 240g (size XS)
- Lightweight, smooth abrasion-resistant, ripstop fabric
- Engineered for full freedom of movement and to evenly disperse load
- Integrated wear indicator at lower tie-in point
- Lightweight aluminium buckle for secure and comfortable fit
- Four lightweight gear loops: two rigid front gear loops, two flexible, low-profile rear gear loops
- Fixed leg loops with elasticated risers
- Rear haul/gear loop
- Supplied with a lightweight protective storage bag
- Wild Country is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments takes approximately 4/5 business days.To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY